MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, something has really been bugging me, looking though the forum iv seen loads of people saying about software reprogramming, and fob updates and so on, but nowhere says exactly what is available.
does anyone know on any update on pre facelift MINIs, if there are some im getting down to my dealer ship, my interior buttons dont do any tricks and the only thing my key fob does is pop open the latch on my boot... which is pointless.
cheers

·
Registered
21,702 Posts
They can be programmed to open the windows (+ sunroof if you have one i think) by holding down the unlock button.

They can be programmed to open the drivers door on first click and passenger door on 2nd click.

They can be programmed to lock at 10mph.

Think they can programme 'follow you home' lights too, but not sure?!

Trouble is, unless you have a really nice dealership, you will have to pay at least 30minutes labour for the privilage :hmph:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awsome, cheers 4 the response.
Does anyone know how much that will cost?, plus i have a bluefin, will an upgrade effect that recognising my car at all?
Cheer again

·
Most Wanted Mini
17 Posts
Awsome, cheers 4 the response.
Does anyone know how much that will cost?, plus i have a bluefin, will an upgrade effect that recognising my car at all?
Cheer again
bluefin shouldnt be a problem i dont think .. but if ur worryed bout it u can always take it off and put it back on ...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts