MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Hmm...
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a conversation with my uncle a week ago and he said he saw a MINI Cooper. He didn't get up to see the car up close as he was driving a few feet behind it around Seattle. He told me it was red, but didn't say what color roof. This probably meant Northwest MINI in Tacoma already was their hands on one. Can someone confirm this?

·
puckstopper
4,260 Posts
We've got a MINI in Philly thread, MINI in Northern Virginia, MINI in Seattle... That's the problem with living where I do (Vermont); There are no dealers here where I can run across town (or even across the county or across the state) to check one out. The first time I see a MINI here, odds are I'll be the one driving it. You Texans know what I mean.

Back to your discussion...

-Ricardo

·
Moderator & Sponsor
3,758 Posts
MGB Boy said:
.... The first time I see a MINI here, odds are I'll be the one driving it. You Texans know what I mean.
Bingo!

·
Registered
783 Posts
I paid a visit on Sunday, to Tim at BMW/MINI Northwest, and he told me he hoped to get a MINI to drive around in the near future. Definitely the future, though.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Spotted a silver Mini Cooper, black roof, in Pickering (east of Toronto) about a month ago, driving around.

When I plunked down my $1000 deposit at BMW Canada's head office in Whitby last weekend, they had 3 under covers in the "First Finished MINI Showroom in North America".

The sales associate wouldn't let me near one, but suggested I take a walk around the building. In the back cage, they had about 8 Mini's, including a Cooper S, and a gold Mini that they displayed last year at the Toronto Auto Show.

So, here's my "MINI(S) spotted in Toronto" contribution to this thread. :)

Derrick

·
Registered
62 Posts
MrBean said:
Had a conversation with my uncle a week ago and he said he saw a MINI Cooper. He didn't get up to see the car up close as he was driving a few feet behind it around Seattle. He told me it was red, but didn't say what color roof. This probably meant Northwest MINI in Tacoma already was their hands on one. Can someone confirm this?
Rumor is a rich guy bought one in the UK and shipped it over, didn't want to wait in my line I guess:rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts