MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes! The stationwagon has arrived; although not from Great Britain or Germany but from Italy. It is built by Carrozzeria Castagna and is slighty longer than the original. What does it cost? If you have to ask you cannot afford it.

Attachments

· Sponsor/Moderator/Other
3,253 Posts
I've combined all of these threads into one, please feel free to post replies to your own thread, it works well, and avoids problems from many different threads.

· Registered
425 Posts
A great idea, and is also in keeping with the old mini wagon. I like the leather, but some of the other colour schemes look like they were thought up whilst the designers were on some rather strong controlled substances! I would be interested if I had kids, and if they had a super-charged option.

· She's 1 month old already
24 Posts
I likes a Lot! :D i want one!:( always wanted a countryman, the wicker work is great, :) check out there website: www.carrozzeriacastagna.com/

Maybe make it little longer and add 4 wheel drive then i can sell me X5 and can drive a MCS every day instead of every other 3rd day, me & me wife are always fighting :mad: on who's turn it is to take the mini! :black: i suppose it is her's, as i gave it to her for xmas!

· Moderator & Sponsor
3,693 Posts
As the owner of both a MINI Cooper S and a 60's classic Mini Traveller (wagon) I am somewhat in shock. It's like two cars in my garage mated when I wasn't looking (and I would have liked to see that!) and the offspring is now growing up in Italy. :p

For all the trouble they went to in making a longer body, I would have thought they would have changed the hatch design. Perhaps either a horizontal split with the lower half of acting as drop down tailgate -- or... a vertical split with twin doors opening to either side as on the classic Mini estate cars.

Full points for the guts to do it!

· Fershluginer Potrezibie
329 Posts
BruceK said:
As the owner of both a MINI Cooper S and a 60's classic Mini Traveller (wagon) I am somewhat in shock. It's like two cars in my garage mated when I wasn't looking (and I would have liked to see that!) and the offspring is now growing up in Italy. :p

Same here! Looks good to me.

For all the trouble they went to in making a longer body, I would have thought they would have changed the hatch design. Perhaps either a horizontal split with the lower half of acting as drop down tailgate -- or... a vertical split with twin doors opening to either side as on the classic Mini estate cars.

Gotta have the barn doors, or it just isn't right.

Full points for the guts to do it!
Hope I can get one some day.

BCNU,
Rob in ****

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.