MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has any one seen my mini it was stolen in the surrey area not far from croydon or sutton, its pepper white full body kit 17'' s spokes union jacks on the wings rear tinted windows private plate L8 PDR.
we was burgled last night by car theifs to steal the keys, the police said its the easyest way to steal a cay now days.
they not only took the mini but my girlfriends car as well.
[email protected]@rs

·
Tony & Emma
373 Posts
paulky said:
has any one seen my mini it was stolen in the surrey area not far from croydon or sutton, its pepper white full body kit 17'' s spokes union jacks on the wings rear tinted windows private plate L8 PDR.
we was burgled last night by car theifs to steal the keys, the police said its the easyest way to steal a cay now days.
they not only took the mini but my girlfriends car as well.
[email protected]@rs
Sorry to hear this Paulky.

This seems to be happening more and more. I am paranoid about it happening to me and always make sure that I never leave the keys lying around when I am not in the room - When I go to bed the keys come too. I know that if they are determined to steal the car they may come into the bedroom and demand keys if they cannot find them downstairs but you can only do so much.

Hope they catch the theiving B :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: S and find yours and the girlfriends car in one piece.

·
Registered
312 Posts
oh my god that's awful :mad:

I drive thru that way when i come home from work, will be sure to keep an eye out. Good luck.

·
Joy!
1,333 Posts
I hope they find the thieving buggers! not sure i'd want my car back after it'd been nicked tho...hope it all go's well.

i keep my keys on me, more often than not, and at night i hang them up, right above my head. If they wanted my car, they can have a black eye and a caved in skull for thier trouble.

:p bit extreme...some may say so, i say street justice.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
my girlfriend had a honda jazz, we live on the outskirts of the chipstead valley area so lots of dark lanes.
thank god for direct line insurance they have lent us a car but we have no car seats for the baby and no pushchairs :mad:
it makes you laugh pepper white is rare enough but full body kit spot lights black bonnet stripes little union jacks on the wings it stands out like a light house at night.
i am trying to put pictures on here but there seems to be a problem, it wont let me upload from my desktop :confused:

·
1xCooper & 2xClubmans...
155 Posts
Paulky :( - that is terrible :eek:

I'll keep me eyes peeled (but unlikely to see it down here IMO). Not sure what I'd do if I it happened to me, but I get the impression that it migt involve quite a bit of alcohol in the initial stages... Probably teenage school dropouts as well - nothing better to do than ruin decent folk's hard earned lives and toys. :mad:

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.