MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
i want a mini tax disk holder the black one with the mini logo on it will the dealer give me one if i ask?;)
Yeah, should do - mine has given me one because mine split. Still, you should get one - they don't charge for them!;)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Would highly recommend the RICHBROOK tax disc holder, classy in brushed aluminium with the MINI logo. Around £10 on eBay. The latest design has a screw off back, so you don't have to remove it from the windscreen when you change the disc. Looks so much better than any plastic stick-on one!

I fitted mine in about 5 minutes.

BMW Mini One Cooper Classic TWIST Tax Disc Holder [96] on eBay, also Tax Disc Holders, Interior Styling, Car Tuning Styling, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 29-Jun-08 11:04:12 BST)

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
Would highly recommend the RICHBROOK tax disc holder, classy in brushed aluminium with the MINI logo. Around £10 on eBay. The latest design has a screw off back, so you don't have to remove it from the windscreen when you change the disc. Looks so much better than any plastic stick-on one!

I fitted mine in about 5 minutes.

BMW Mini One Cooper Classic TWIST Tax Disc Holder [96] on eBay, also Tax Disc Holders, Interior Styling, Car Tuning Styling, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 29-Jun-08 11:04:12 BST)
Looks good, however, the dealer one also has their phone number. In addition to this, £10 is a bit steep for a tax disk holder even if it looks that good!

By the way, are you coming on Nicky's run around the dales on 13th July?;)

·
Registered
86 Posts
Yeah, should do - mine has given me one because mine split. Still, you should get one - they don't charge for them!;)
WHAT DEALERS GIVE THEM AWAY FOR FREE ?????

Are you sure ?:eek:

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts
WHAT DEALERS GIVE THEM AWAY FOR FREE ?????

Are you sure ?:eek:
Castle MINI in York did, and I know people who get them free from Stratstone in Harrogate. You just ask at reception - mine played a joke on me last night - asked for £1 to see the look on my face.

Its only a piece of plastic - I can see them making you pay - just ask the dealer. I've never paid for a tax disc holder from any dealer, citroen, bmw...;)

·
Registered
208 Posts
i just rang my dealer up and he was more than happy to post a tax disc holder a rear window dealer sticker for me free of charge, no hastle what so ever... bmw williams in bolton

1 - 8 of 8 Posts