MINI Cooper Forum banner

21 - 40 of 133 Posts

·
Grumpometer: OFF SCALE
6,836 Posts
i think i've just seen the'bigger more practical car' that people keep on telling me i should have now i've got kids( they've been tel;ling me for 8 years!!!) :D As a second car of course :D

·
Registered
691 Posts
Paul Mullett said:
You wouldn't say that if you came into contact with some of the 1 series drivers around here!

:D

I like this concept though, considering the elements that tend to actually "make it", it seems pretty promising I think.
Ba-da-bing, ba-da-BOOM!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Not sure I like it. Now might be a good time to order a 2006, and start buying up some used 2002-2005 Coopers and Esses--just so I have a stockpile.

I realize that there are new European Pedestrian Target Practice regulations (how many Europeans get knocked over each year?), but I don't like the Chrysler Hemi style raised hood (shades of The Untouchables), and the retro gimcrackery.

My humble opinion--why mess with a good thing?

·
Life is not a Rehearsal
1,491 Posts
justbob said:
I realize that there are new European Pedestrian Target Practice regulations (how many Europeans get knocked over each year?)
Not that many if they learnt to cross the road properly, unlike the "nails" Chav's in this country who think it is clever to do it :mad: (At this point I drop the clutch and blip the engine, just to test how "nails" they are, quite funny to see fear on their faces :D :D )

·
6X therapist
13,907 Posts
Its an interesting concept, the seatbelt arrangement is nice and easy to use, not sure about the front end treatment though :(

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
goonery said:
Its an interesting concept, the seatbelt arrangement is nice and easy to use, not sure about the front end treatment though :(
Isn't the front how the new Mini is going to look? Seems a lot like the spy shots I've seen.

21 - 40 of 133 Posts