MINI Cooper Forum banner

341 - 360 of 360 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
ok all
i am clearing out some stuff & have found my mini united rear mirror cover ,new & unused & it is now on ebay if anybody is interested

·
Rocking the F57
17,719 Posts
DOH :p ......there was me hoping for the Ascari complex in Spain :D

As it's 50 years of MINI though, kinda knew it would be in the UK, and with Silverstone just 30 mins from Plant Oxford....................;)

·
Now what have I done????
2,704 Posts
Hiho you MINI United buccaneers :D :D

I have heard news for ya ...there's a rumor that MINI United 2009 will normally be held at Silverstone on the last weekend of May .... :D :D

It will be confirmed shortly as I have heard ;)
Sounds good to me Morty! Maybe it could even be combined with the MINI2 Charity Ball....? ::D

Maybe they'll even let me collect my new Cabrio direct from Plant Oxford at the same time

And as that's Silverstone's last Grand Prix, it will be quite a memorable year for the circuit :eek:

Ian

·
www.mini4u.de
267 Posts
i am so excited - it would be great - will be a nice trip to the uk in a corso from germany - looking to see all you mates there and have a lot of fun :D

greets, paulo

·
Registered
80 Posts
As soon as I have a definite answer I'll let you all know :)

I have heard that the people who were invited to that meeting with the responsible for clubs, would be contacted for information/planning. So since I was there .. I'm awaiting an e-mail :p

Let us know if you hear anything Morty as we were there too, but havent heard anything yet!

341 - 360 of 360 Posts