MINI Cooper Forum banner

121 - 139 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
yeah!!! definitely we're going by cars!!! and this time our team will be even bigger than in 2007!
in addition some of us will join us in Oxford as they're going there by plane:)

hope we will meet ))

·
Registered
21 Posts
I guess I know who might win the prize for the longest drive again ;)
LOL

Have a safe trip and I guess we'll spot you.
All in Red / White clothing again?
haha:) you're completely right!! and this time we have 1 guy who definitly should win! anyway will see:biggrin::biggrin::smile:

NO! we're changing in line with the world... :cool::cool:

·
Registered
21 Posts
....well you have certainly got my curiosity!!!!! :D

What route will your convoy of MINIs be taking through Europe? Lets us know if you will be coming via Luxembourg (cheap petrol!)

Ian
haha! that's great! the more you're curous the more exiting will be waiting;);)

as for routes - actually there are 2 columns: from Moscow and St. Petersburg.
Moscow route: Moscow - Minsk - Warsaw - Berlin - Brugge - Oxford - Northampton - Brugge - Amsterdam - Nurburg ring:red::red: - Prague - Brest - Moscow

St. Pete route: St. Pete - Helsinki - Stockholm - Helsingor - Esbjerg - Harwich - Edinburgh - Oxford - Northampton - Brugge - Anwerpen - Waterloo - Luxemburg (!!!!) - Nurburg ring - Hamburg - Rostok - Helsinki - St. Pete.

I'm in Moscow column but there are a lot of people coming from St. Pete:cool:

·
* shooting pictures *
3,144 Posts
haha! that's great! the more you're curous the more exiting will be waiting;);)

as for routes - actually there are 2 columns: from Moscow and St. Petersburg.
Moscow route: Moscow - Minsk - Warsaw - Berlin - Brugge - Oxford - Northampton - Brugge - Amsterdam - Nurburg ring:red::red: - Prague - Brest - Moscow

St. Pete route: St. Pete - Helsinki - Stockholm - Helsingor - Esbjerg - Harwich - Edinburgh - Oxford - Northampton - Brugge - Anwerpen - Waterloo - Luxemburg (!!!!) - Nurburg ring - Hamburg - Rostok - Helsinki - St. Pete.

I'm in Moscow column but there are a lot of people coming from St. Pete:cool:
You're staying in Bruges and Antwerpen???
Antwerpen is almost my home town (I just live south of it) :p
I'll be glad to provide more info and act as guide if wanted for both locations :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Great stuff!

Well, if you fancy a memorable "Pit Stop Luxembourg" then just let me know....:D

Ian
I'll tell my St. Pete guys for sure!!!)))

You're staying in Bruges and Antwerpen???
Antwerpen is almost my home town (I just live south of it) :p
I'll be glad to provide more info and act as guide if wanted for both locations :)
some of us will go to Brugge then part of them to Antwerpen (my team goes to Amsterdam instead)
it cold be be nice to meet one of the evenings :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Scuzzlepook and I will be coming to represent the great southwest of the U.S. Arizona will be there!!
I wish we could drive... we would be in for the longest distance!!

Mark and Teresa
Dynamic MiNi Collective
our main competitors:cool::cool::biggrin::biggrin: will you be alone? will some of you take the car to MU?

·
Now what have I done????
2,704 Posts
I just had a thought! If the prize is for who has driven the furthest to get to Silverstone, then I guess the winner would be someone who comes from the very north of Scotland! Everyone coming from abroad will have "cheated" and taken a plane, a boat or a train.......;)

·
* shooting pictures *
3,144 Posts
Nice to know you had a safe trip Keisy.. CU at MU.

The first party of our in total 17 MINIACS MINI's convoy is leaving tomorrow.
We're leaving at 4 a.m and taking the Eurotunnel at 8 :)

Then it's off to build up the clubstand at MINI United on thursday :) So maybe some preview shots coming up

121 - 139 of 139 Posts