MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the Detroit auto show on Saturday and nabbed a US brochure. I've scanned it in for your viewing pleasure in my gallery, S_mott on page 8 of the personal galleries. I scanned them at 150 dpi to try and keep the file size down somewhat but still have a decent res if you choose to print them out.

I also took some photos but honestly, they are redundant to what others have already posted. I have to say that I was SO impressed with the cars that they had there. They seem like quality products and I can't wait to get my hands on my own S.

This is your (unofficial) Midwest Mini correspondant signing off for now.

Minimott

·
Registered
927 Posts
Great job minimott!!!

·
Moderator & Sponsor
3,758 Posts
minimott said:
I went to the Detroit auto show on Saturday and nabbed a US brochure. I've scanned it in for your viewing pleasure in my gallery, S_mott on page 8 of the personal galleries. ....
Thanks minimott! Great scans and lots of detail for those of us who couldn't go to the LA or the Detroit shows.

Strange that BMW didn't use US-spec cars for the pictures, isn't it?

·
Registered
785 Posts
That would probably be because the brochures were obviously printed quite awhile ago. Still no final drive printed for the "S" ("NA" in the brochure).

·
Registered
808 Posts
Broken Image Links

Can't seem to open any opf those in yoru galley - get broken links when I follow the image URL. Perhaps it's due to the spaces in the file names?

Jason

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
minimott said:
I went to the Detroit auto show on Saturday and nabbed a US brochure. I've scanned it in for your viewing pleasure in my gallery, S_mott on page 8 of the personal galleries. I scanned them at 150 dpi to try and keep the file size down somewhat but still have a decent res if you choose to print them out.

I also took some photos but honestly, they are redundant to what others have already posted. I have to say that I was SO impressed with the cars that they had there. They seem like quality products and I can't wait to get my hands on my own S.

This is your (unofficial) Midwest Mini correspondant signing off for now.

Minimott
Excellent. Thats a combined Cooper/Cooper S brochure I havn't seen before. The resolution is excellent.

Can I ask a favour ?. Even though you might think your photo's are redundant, they may include different angles that we havn't seen before. ANY shot's particularly of the S would be most appreciated if you can manage it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Great!! :D Thanks minimott, the pics are fantastic!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Basil,
I only have one shot of an S and it's now in my gallery (S_mott). I had some interior shots but unfortunately I threw them away. Sorry.

jlivingood,
I use a Mac so my file names might not work for you if you have an IBM. I would be happy to rename the files and e-mail them to you. Send your e-mail address to: [email protected] and I'll try to make them work for you.

:)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, I'm having trouble with my gallery so I'm going to try and attach the photo here.

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
Rick,

Just found it - see under S_mott

1 - 13 of 13 Posts