MINI Cooper Forum banner

mini v mini v MINI?

4K views 74 replies 23 participants last post by  Basil 
Mon said:
..PS For all of you who can only manage a yawn when replying, can I suggest that if the posting is not of interest to you that you don't reply to it...just a suggestion so that you don't waste too much of your time (or mine) :)
Mon - I don't think the topic is boring or passe (no comment) - I just think it's one of those subjects that people have very passionate views about which no ammount of debate is going to change.

I'm sure everyone knows that BMW and Cooper garages are in it for the money, my earlier point was why can't people just enjoy their cars for what they are and save space on here for more constructive debates?

Mon said:
Dogger, I thought the point of a debate was just that...to have a debate. I don't argue my point in the hope of changing someone else's views, I do it because I like to put my own view across. Others don't have to agree with it (unless they want to), that's what a debate is about.

Mon
I've got no issues with the debate itself, I just think it's a little futile given peoples loyalties to their own Cooper's/Mini's/MINI's etc. I for one have been reading these debates well before any Mini owners joined the fray and I'm still completely unmoved by it all.

I've always thought that a proper debate led to an outcome either for or against a point of view? I very much doubt you'll get such an outcome with this debate? :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: ;)

I think I'm off for a lie down in a darkened room until all this blows over (again) :rolleyes: ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.