MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
flashingMINI's
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi MINI2 Member's

I'm going to create a website/forum where "flashers" & "wavers" can pick-up a free sticker to put in a visible place on there mini, all in the effort to bring this back to the MINI community!

UPDATE!...

web address is flashingminis . com

Sign up and stickers are totally free, all you need to do is send stamped addressed envelope to cover postage costs. or you can send me P&P costs and I will do this for you.

With the cheapest envelopes & stamps I can find & covering PayPal's 20p fee, it works out at 58p.

I am making no profit on this at all, just want to put something into the MINI community! :D

Would appreciate your thoughts?

And also I will send out the 1st 10 totally free, no stamped address required or anything, just to get ball rolling.... so get your name down here!

COOPERation2 has kindly designed the sticker.

Please spread the word and get everyone flashing again ;)

Totally FREE stickers go to ...

1. JPW
2. OJM
3. GPMICK
4. SoggyCornFlakes
5.Hartge210
6.TIMC
7. rhardaker
8. Itsonrails
9. d4v1dtyler
10. jamesw24

ALL UP AND RUNNING! Spread the word!

Attachments

·
Registered
988 Posts
Suppose it's do-able if you can get some income to pay for the free stickers - or charge people a little for buying the stickers.

·
Registered
53 Posts
GR8 idea
too many miserable people driving MINI's these days - I'm always waving and flashing!:D

Ready now with a stamped add envelope!!

jon

·
flashingMINI's
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And also I will send out the 1st 10 totally free, no stamped address required or anything, just to get ball rolling.... so get your name down here

Totally FREE stickers go to ...

1. JPW

·
Registered
988 Posts
Can I be added to the list, please? :)

EDIT - Idea, are these stickers to put behind the rear view mirror? Would be a good place to quickly spot one on someone's car, then give them a quick wave!

·
Big Grin...
322 Posts
Put me down for one please - great idea. Many Mini's round me but not many flash or wave anymore :(
I must say flashing can be dangerous as other road users (perhaps at junctions) can interpret this as a signal you are allowing them to pull out etc. Wave away but flash with caution :D

.Richard

·
flashingMINI's
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Put me down for one please - great idea. Many Mini's round me but not many flash or wave anymore :(
I must say flashing can be dangerous as other road users (perhaps at junctions) can interpret this as a signal you are allowing them to pull out etc. Wave away but flash with caution :D

.Richard
Thanks for the caution on the flashing, will also put on the website :D

1 - 20 of 99 Posts