MINI Cooper Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
861 - 880 of 915 Posts
does it mean on saturday when i'm driving around my home town its gonna be full of minis??? AWESOME, lol!!!

didnt know if i would be off work, but looks like i am, so will probs see you all driving about, might even bob up to look at the car park, lol!!

This pic could have been one of those plumber moments. :eek: Good thing you had yer sweatshirt on Sham. :p

What a great day that was. Many thanks to Sham and Jon. We had a blast. I'll never forget it.:) xx

I've had an idea, thought I would run it past everyone, & the organisers of course.
How about a Grand National Charity sweep stake?
I can organise it, say £5 per horse picked at random. Winner gets half the pot (could be £100) & the charity fund gets the other £100.
Tickets would obviously need to be bought before the 4.15pm race.
Thoughts?

mikeythemini said:
My car will be inside the hotel & I will be loitering around, so if you want to see any of my gadgets in action, please ask, if not come & say hello anyway :)
do you have a fridge in the car to keep the sarnies cool ;) i do hate them warm :eek:

mikeythemini said:
I've had an idea, thought I would run it past everyone, & the organisers of course.
How about a Grand National Charity sweep stake?
I can organise it, say £5 per horse picked at random. Winner gets half the pot (could be £100) & the charity fund gets the other £100.
Tickets would obviously need to be bought before the 4.15pm race.
Thoughts?
may as well... :D

861 - 880 of 915 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.