MINI Cooper Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
901 - 915 of 915 Posts
TODAYS THE DAY THAT ALL THE CINDERELLA's GET TO GO TO THE BALL!!!!!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Wooohooooo!!!

SO excited now! im NEVER usually up before 6am on a weekend!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait now!!!!

video camera is charging, car is half loaded, tank full of petrol, music collection sorted, dress still needs ironing! but im almost done!

See you all later :)

Just got home to curl up on the couch and try and catch up on an extreme lack of zzzzzz's :D

Fantastic do - big thanks to Bob and Sham and co for all their efforts. Thanks also to Mikey, Mrs Colink, Anand and Rakey for the 5 a.m. entertainment. Oh, and congratulations to Rakey for being last man standing ;)

Photos to follow soon :eek:

Ive not long been back from the ball either!!! ..... had a fantastic time last nite and got some rather good photos but their mainly of me and Clare being stupid lol!!!!

I met the best person ever last nite ..... a total mad dancer!!!! ............ LEECE! You go girl! you were dancing all nite long! ....... such a great mover! i love your ''mums dancing'' impressions!!!!!!

Will upload pics when i can!

HELLOOOOOOOOOO to the two wollaston MINIS going down the M6 on way home! :)

sooooooooooooo tired, my eyes hurt too much!

We're just home too... stopped off for a walk round Castleton on the way home :)

Fantastic weekend with such good company. Many thanks Bob for all the time & effort you put into the event. Many thanks too to Sham, Dora, Stephen and everyone who helped to set up yesterday. We got there in the end :p

Now, where's the feedback thread............................... :D

Just got home in 3 hours flat :eek:.. :p

Fantastic weekend and superb company :cool:

Thanks to all the organisers for making another succesful event this year. Look forward to the next one :D

Was great to see old and new faces.

The meeting in the boadroom was great and look forward to the pics ;)

Anand

Hi folks, a lovely weekend.

Another success for the ball and what a great one too! It was great being amongst friends and we had a great time with you all. Well done to all the organisers. The venue was superb, food a treat and just a wonderful weekend.

Thank you also for all your kind hugs and best wishes for the future arrival of little Speedd/Speedette. It was great being with you personally to tell you all.

Hope to see you all again soon.

J4GS

901 - 915 of 915 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.