MINI Cooper Forum banner

21 - 40 of 675 Posts

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Just to clairfy how the early bird discount is achieved as I know a couple of you have asked the hotel directly for the discount which is NOT how it works .................

From the first post

"The hotel room rates are £78 double and £69 single bed and breakfast rate. We have an early bird discount on hotel rooms with the price at £65 double and £55 single available to the first 30 rooms booked and Ball tickets either fully paid for or the deposit paid. You cannot book this rate directly with the hotel, we as organisers will advise the hotel who the first 30 are and the room rate will be adjusted accordingly. If you book the hotel but do not pay for your ticket you will not get the early bird rate! "

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
If you are told when booking that they are not aware of the Ball allocation ask them if they are central reservations - apparently the phones divert to central reservations after office hours or when the other lines are busy and if they do not check the system will not be aware of the Ball. My contact is taking that up with them now but if any of you get an issue when booking tell central reservations to contact the hotel directly.

Hopefully these are just a few first day niggles that will quickly get sorted!

·
Beginning a new era
12,809 Posts
What a performance... I think I've booked a room :confused: through central reservations, and she wasn't English :hmph:

·
GEEEEEEEEK
9,069 Posts
Lorraine said:
What a performance... I think I've booked a room :confused: through central reservations, and she wasn't English :hmph:
know that feeling had that one earlier mind you polish is our resident language now in this country aint it :eek:

o yeah hotel is booked :)

·
Beginning a new era
12,809 Posts
Paul Mullett said:
Booked the room, paid for the tickets... I feel kind of dizzy.....

:eek:

Reservations is a bit odd, but I got there in the end. Had to go via central reservations too, but it was no problem.
Yeah me too :rolleyes: she was offering me an executive room, champagne for a special occasion... couldn't get her off the phone :p

·
Oh good grief!
5,277 Posts
Hello everyone,
Please add us to the list of attendees for this top event. :D

chrisandjax - Chris
chrisandjax - +1 Jax

We have filled out the registration form to pay the deposit by cheque and will be booking the hotel ASAP.

We are both looking forward to the event, as we really felt we missed out on something last year. :smile:

·
Hangin at the Krusty Krab
844 Posts
Tickets all paid 'n' stuff. Hotel booking not so bad - we've recently got back from Portugal, so I am used to the "lingo". Double-checked that the room was part of the MINI2 ball allocation, and she knew what I meant even tho' she sounded like she had recently downed a bottle of finest tawny port.

21 - 40 of 675 Posts
About this Discussion
674 Replies
78 Participants
Shamster
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing