661 - 675 of 675 Posts

·
A List!
8,628 Posts
I know someone that did;)

No not me, but I am sure they will share it with us all:D
I have at least 2 :eek:

HOWEVER, I think it was Martin (SSZ) that took them :p

I'll just take this opportunity to say a huge WELL DONE to all of you guys that organised the ball, it was a superb night! Kudos points to you all :D

Also, THANK YOU to everyone who made the weekend so awesome, I had an absolute blast. I always come away thinking what the next event I can make it, I always have so much fun with you all!!!

Special thanks to Brum for making a bit of a dash for Luton when I missed my flight :rolleyes: And of course ensuring that I made it back to the right airport on Sunday - you rock!!!

·
totally sure!
25,310 Posts
And he claims to be a true Scotsman! I don't think so, a true Scotsman would have let the boys out of the barracks!!
Exactly what I told him Jules!

I do believe he was perhaps a little scared to let himself be really Scottish eh Jules??!

·
Registered
755 Posts

·
Lord of The Four Rings
11,003 Posts
Hi there Minnie Mouse, yep we had a great time thanks and hope you did too. You noticed me?!?!? :surprised5ff: I'm a shy introvert and thought I blended into the background :laugh1hs:

One thing I forgot at breakfast was to remind Shamster not to put his pipe back in his mouth :eek:o9ei: You didn't did you M8? You do remember where you had put it the night before :unsure8ly: I'll let you tell them :embarrassed3lo: :wink3kk: :laugh1hs:
Great to meet you two too Nig :D.

I am also a fan of that waistcoat :cool: .

I'm afraid that 3 second moment of madness with the pipe and Alvin's *cough cough* cost me the pipe - I couldn't possibly use it again :p.

661 - 675 of 675 Posts