661 - 675 of 675 Posts

·
A List!
8,628 Posts
I know someone that did;)

No not me, but I am sure they will share it with us all:D
I have at least 2 :eek:

HOWEVER, I think it was Martin (SSZ) that took them :p

I'll just take this opportunity to say a huge WELL DONE to all of you guys that organised the ball, it was a superb night! Kudos points to you all :D

Also, THANK YOU to everyone who made the weekend so awesome, I had an absolute blast. I always come away thinking what the next event I can make it, I always have so much fun with you all!!!

Special thanks to Brum for making a bit of a dash for Luton when I missed my flight :rolleyes: And of course ensuring that I made it back to the right airport on Sunday - you rock!!!

·
totally sure!
25,310 Posts
And he claims to be a true Scotsman! I don't think so, a true Scotsman would have let the boys out of the barracks!!
Exactly what I told him Jules!

I do believe he was perhaps a little scared to let himself be really Scottish eh Jules??!

·
Registered
755 Posts

·
Lord of The Four Rings
11,003 Posts
Hi there Minnie Mouse, yep we had a great time thanks and hope you did too. You noticed me?!?!? :surprised5ff: I'm a shy introvert and thought I blended into the background :laugh1hs:

One thing I forgot at breakfast was to remind Shamster not to put his pipe back in his mouth :eek:o9ei: You didn't did you M8? You do remember where you had put it the night before :unsure8ly: I'll let you tell them :embarrassed3lo: :wink3kk: :laugh1hs:
Great to meet you two too Nig :D.

I am also a fan of that waistcoat :cool: .

I'm afraid that 3 second moment of madness with the pipe and Alvin's *cough cough* cost me the pipe - I couldn't possibly use it again :p.

661 - 675 of 675 Posts
About this Discussion
674 Replies
78 Participants
Shamster
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing