MINI Cooper Forum banner
21 - 40 of 996 Posts
:D:D We will make every effort to attend (but didn't see where to sign up on the special page......:confused:)

It will be great to meet some of the many names I have come to know via MINI2......

Ian
It'll be good to see you again Ian. Let me know if you extend your stay - you'll always be welcome chez nous.

Hotel Booking

Northampton Marriott Hotel
Rooms
Early bird booking rates:
£59.00 Bed & Breakfast single occupancy
£69.00 Bed & Breakfast double occupancy

You can book a room NOW using a credit card to secure the room, which can be cancelled up until 2.00pm the day prior to the 2008 Ball without incurring any charges.

Call +44 1604 768700 and ask for a room from the MINI2 Charity Ball allocation, we currently have 50 rooms block booked but these may be released at the hotel's discretion so book quickly!!

You can also fax your reservation to +44 1604 702485 which may be better for overseas visitors with time differences etc.

There are a limited number of executive rooms available at an extra charge - please enquire on current pricing at the time of booking.

Please advise in this thread if you have booked a room.

I just tried to book the hotel too - said there was 50 rooms reserved and all booked for the Friday but no bookings or reservations for the Saturday :confused: :eek:
:red::red::)

Just rang at 21.09 and received the same reply.:(:confused:
Just read your last post Lorri :eek: Sits back and waits:)

Rooms
Early bird booking rates:
£59.00 Bed & Breakfast single occupancy
£69.00 Bed & Breakfast double occupancy

You can book a room NOW using a credit card to secure the room, which can be cancelled up until 2.00pm the day prior to the 2008 Ball without incurring any charges.

Call +44 1604 768700 and ask for a room from the MINI2 Charity Ball allocation, we currently have 50 rooms block booked but these may be released at the hotel's discretion so book quickly!!

You can also fax your reservation to +44 1604 702485 which may be better for overseas visitors with time differences etc.

There are a limited number of executive rooms available at an extra charge - please enquire on current pricing at the time of booking.

Please advise in this thread if you have booked a room.
Just called the number - got transferred to some guy in the USA? But he did make me a reservation of a room for the 17th - yippee!!!!! (Even if he had never heard of the MINI2 Charity Ball, he certainly wished he had a MINI!!)

See you guys next year - getting excited already

Ian

It'll be good to see you again Ian. Let me know if you extend your stay - you'll always be welcome chez nous.
Delighted, Harpo!

The date is perfect - falls on the final Saturday of the half-term break here, so we may well come over for a few days, visiting friends and family (maybe a Plant Oxford factory tour ;)

Room booked, ball tickets booked, now where's my tux???? :confused:

Ian

great to see everyone rushing in gain - book me down danno :p :d

I'll sort the hotel out tomorrow - seems the central reservations are letting us down like last year - they will get a rollicking from Northampton then it will be ok, in the mean time call during working hours and book it locally, and ask for Laura if you have problems !

Has everything been sorted out with the hotel now? Rang this morning and they told me rooms were block booked for Friday not Saturday? :confused:
:red::red::)

I was told the same:rolleyes: So asked to speak to Laura as suggested by Soggy;) Job sorted:D

But yes they still need to sort out their booking proceedure and allocation.
Seems to me the 50 rooms etc have been block booked for us but the hotel has assumed they are all taken, which is obviously not the case.

21 - 40 of 996 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.