MINI Cooper Forum banner

81 - 100 of 996 Posts

·
Now what have I done????
2,704 Posts
So do I need to book the Friday night as well?

We are new to this MINI2 ball lark, so are up for anything....:D

P.S Can someone please explain to an idiot like me how I can get the Ball logo, but it doesn't seem to be a link like everyone else has got???

·
Beginning a new era
12,809 Posts
So do I need to book the Friday night as well?

We are new to this MINI2 ball lark, so are up for anything....:D

P.S Can someone please explain to an idiot like me how I can get the Ball logo, but it doesn't seem to be a link like everyone else has got???
Aha... that's special :p

Go to the website.... Get Involved page..... and copy the URL ;) :D

·
Now what have I done????
2,704 Posts
Car Stickers?

Hi guys

I'm having a discussion with Phil Craddock (MINI Pirate) about the possiblitiy of making up some MINI2 Ball car/window stickers, which would of course be made available at cost plus charity contribution.

Phil needs a decent resolution copy of the graphic to look at, with a view to costing the sticker. Can anyone provide a better version than the one on the website?

And would there be much demand for these stickers?

Cheers

Ian

·
The Muffin Man
1,637 Posts
Hi guys

I'm having a discussion with Phil Craddock (MINI Pirate) about the possiblitiy of making up some MINI2 Ball car/window stickers, which would of course be made available at cost plus charity contribution.

Phil needs a decent resolution copy of the graphic to look at, with a view to costing the sticker. Can anyone provide a better version than the one on the website?

And would there be much demand for these stickers?

Cheers

Ian
I would have one for sure :) I would speak to Soggy or Lorri about the Higher res banner :p

·
Now what have I done????
2,704 Posts
Just amended our hotel reservation - now booked a room for both Friday and Saturday nights, and at the special Ball tariff. Very helpful staff at the reservations desk.

And no floods (yet)

Ian

·
Now what have I done????
2,704 Posts
Me ;) They will be available on the day - but only to run and Ball attendees, these are special :D
Don't worry - I'll be there! And according to my missus, I'm a bit special, so that's OK then - I surely qualify for my sticker!

But no option to have one before, for publicity? It's actually very hard to get more of the locals involved on this site.....:(

Ian

81 - 100 of 996 Posts
About this Discussion
995 Replies
91 Participants
Stevemac
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing