MINI Cooper Forum banner
981 - 996 of 996 Posts
If you get an international call be warned - the hotel have passed on the contact numbers of people who stayed there & they are ringing round (work & mobile) offering a fantastic 90% discount as a thank you for staying in their hotel. What they don't tell you until towards the end is you have to attend a hard sell timeshare type thingy
I've contacted the hotel about this and they advise that they do not sell on client details to any other companies so it is not likely to be from there - unless it was the Marriot themselves calling you which is of course legitimate as you have provided your details to them and if you don't tick the do not send/call me regarding additional Marriot offers they will call you with offers ;) But the key thing is they DO NOT sell contact details.

They did start the call saying as a thank you for staying at the Marriot on ........ . Didnt get a chance to tick that box as I booked by phone. Not worried just posted it to save other people going through a long call ;) they don't tell you the timeshare bit until right at the end. P.s. the call is from Ireland & will start +53 or 0053 ;)

981 - 996 of 996 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.