MINI Cooper Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Lord of The Four Rings
11,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please please please - on behalf of all the organisers could I appeal to all those who have yet to send in their cheques to do so as a matter of urgency. The date is drawing ever nearer and we need to start paying for some of aspects of the event. :(

The organisation of this event is taking up a lot of time which many people are giving for free and I for one would like to add my thanks so far to the co-organisers for getting us to where we're at (in particular Bob and Dora :) ) as I haven't been able to spend as much time as I should've helping out. Thanks to all the regional organisers too. :)

So please, please, please get your cheques coming in quickly if you haven't done so yet. I know quite a few people have been pm'd to prompt them to do it yet a lot of people still haven't paid.

This is a begging request because we need your money in ASAP - if you're one of the few who have paid up - thank you. If you know someone who hasn't please nudge them to do it.

Remember - this is a MINI2 event for MINI2'ers and their friends by MINI2'ers - if you've said you're coming to the Charity Ball please show your support and pay up! :p

·
In exile, down SOUTH!
13,201 Posts
scooperman_uk said:
cheques can also be handed to organisers too?
Indeed, and was going to ask you for the cheque this weekend ;)

Next time we meet in Oxford perhaps?

DK ;) :apple:

·
In exile, down SOUTH!
13,201 Posts
SoggyCornFlakes said:
OK, but please remember if you are paying directly to an organiser to also have with you your menu selcetion, and, if you have a preference, table plan
Already got Harpo's menu selection, working on the others too :D

DK ;) :apple:

·
Hangin at the Krusty Krab
844 Posts
Soggs,

In the post today (you should get it all tomorrow). Apologies for the delay, minor chequebook problem.......

:rolleyes:

·
Sotherner up north
1,221 Posts
Checks will be in the post tomorrow, together with menu selections :cool:
In fact I will put them all in the envelope as soon as I log off here.

Mark :indi: +1

·
Don Vito
17,160 Posts
:(.. mine was supposed to be handed to Dora last Friday :rolleyes:...

in the post toms as i left the cheque book at home.. sowwyyyyyy sowwggyyyy :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.