MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
almost 59k
5,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Each sunday night and possibly one evening a week, im going to setup a multiplayer online gaming server for MINI2ers who are interested to use. Main reason for this is a few people have shown interest in online fragging! if we get enough interest perhaps we can get together and setup a dedicated server. For now we will probably end up hosting on our own machines.

So far suggestions of games to host for multiplayer deathmatch gaming have been

Unreal Tournament 2004
Doom 3

if anyone would like to be involved in this please post up on this thread. Also preference of games you would prefer to play + which ones you have.

i have online games of:

Half life
Doom3 (preference)
Unreal Tournament
Unreal Tournament 2004 (preference)
Pain Killer (preference)
Wolfenstein Enemy territory
Wolfenstein
delta force - black hawk down
serious sam 1&2
call of duty
aliens vs predator 1 and 2 and primal hunt

and probably a few others.

of course im waiting on Half Life 2 at the mo too :D

So far we have willing fraggers of

1) myself (Doom3, UT2004)
2) R1 (Doom3, UT2004)
3) B3N (Doom3, UT2004)
4) Paul Mullet (anything)
5) monsta (UT2004)
6) hobzy (call of duty, unreal tournament original)

NOTE: advance notice will provided via PM and IP address of server a few days before fragging is set to commence :D

·
It IS a BMW!
59 Posts
Cool, I'm up for that. I can do both of your choices, but how about Counter Strike Source?

·
Addicted to Speed!!
4,865 Posts
Put me down. :D

I've got a preference for UT2004, but I also have Painkiller and DOOM 3. :D

·
It IS a BMW!
59 Posts
Actually, thinking about it, Far Cry is superb as well if you can get enough people together.

I'm well up for Doom 3 but my new machine is having a few issues with it, but you can never go wrong with UT.

·
MINI2 Global Moderator
4,566 Posts
UT2004 for me please, don't play the others. My housemate Richard will join in sometimes as well ;)

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Tsk, pic all the ones i dont have why dont you Loz? :D Got the old unreal tournament but always preferred a little more realism to me shooters - have to go and find RTCW-ET now on budget unless we can do Call of Duty etc...

·
almost 59k
5,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HObzy said:
Tsk, pic all the ones i dont have why dont you Loz? :D Got the old unreal tournament but always preferred a little more realism to me shooters - have to go and find RTCW-ET now on budget unless we can do Call of Duty etc...
i have all of the above.

you can download wolfenstien enemy territory for free it doesnt need the original wolfenstein..

ive not played the new call of duty yet tho...

·
almost 59k
5,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
HObzy said:
I'll lend it to you if you like - i'm hooked on something else at the mo.
OK, bring it along on the birthday run if u can remember.

ive just started playing GTA-san andreas too. still need to finish doom 3 and start to get to grips with Rome - total war too!!!!:rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
183 Posts
scooperman_uk said:
fancy a DM on hl2? switch your pager on!!!
I have had to re-install my pc, so Half Life 2 will be back up by the weekend. So get prepared!

PS how do you switch your pager on and what does it do?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts