MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Cyber Police
9,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know for college I'm doing a documentary on MINI's and i am running out of time very fast, This is where i need you !

I still don't have an interview :( what i need very badly other wise I'm not goning to pass. So this is where you guys come in to play, Any one with a webcam and microphone can you answer these questions on cam then email me the footage.

Questions are,

How long have you owned your MINI?

Do you Think the MINI is an ironic car?

Did the classic mini influence your buying you car ?

Why did you choose a MINI?

Are you involved in the Club scene and what type of events do you go to?

If possible could you leave a little gap between each questions so it makes it essayer for me to edit

Please can as many people do this as possible and as soon as possible as i need to have it finished by the end of tomorrow :eek:

email to [email protected] / hotmail.com just get rid of the slash !

thanks so much guys

·
Havin' fun...
4,931 Posts
As some of you know for college I'm doing a documentary on MINI's and i am running out of time very fast, This is where i need you !

I still don't have an interview :( what i need very badly other wise I'm not goning to pass. So this is where you guys come in to play, Any one with a webcam and microphone can you answer these questions on cam then email me the footage.

Questions are,

If possible could you leave a little gap between each questions so it makes it essayer for me to edit

Please can as many people do this as possible and as soon as possible as i need to have it finished by the end of tomorrow :eek:

thanks so much guys
1) I think you might have meant iconic.

2) That is somebody who writes stories and stuff. :D

·
MINI One Seven
4,107 Posts

Questions are,

thanks so much guys

Owned my mini 1 yr.

Ironic - no, still smaller than many others

Iconic - yes, everyone knows the mini!

Good service pack, low depreciation, great drive, like nothing else

Go on mini runs such as the dales run which I hope to go on.

Hope this helps!:)

·
Cyber Police
9,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks Harpo i keep putting ironic insteed off iconic im going crazy lol !

id just like to thank Buttons who drove up from london to fil an interveiw today :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts