MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Blue is the colour!
13,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who's up for a for a bit of cross-forum shenanigins? Details are very sketchy at this stage, but I'll start to paint the picture for you. Take one part snowfields, one part summer and equal parts driving and you have cooked yourself one nice smile!

:D

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1652731

:indi:

Cheers Liam

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
minigolf said:
Who's up for a for a bit of cross-forum shenanigins? Details are very sketchy at this stage, but I'll start to paint the picture for you. Take one part snowfields, one part summer and equal parts driving and you have cooked yourself one nice smile!

Cheers Liam
Liam they are awesome roads, i have driven quite a lot of them in my lumbering Landcruiser, but the MINI would be sensational, a few of us who did the Tumut wedding last April have already tasted the delights of the Alpine Way. I am aware that there might be a MINI drive organised down that way next year, but will have more details soon.

Also, given your likes for Golfs etc,. I wonder if anyone knows the silver Golf GTI?? on P plates that was being driven briskly along the M2 in Sydney on Saturday evening (early) :D :D :D We had a little fun.

Vic

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
minigolf said:

Cheers Liam
Would like to do this _let me stay in the loop. :D :D

·
MINI Traitor
4,974 Posts
Looks excellent :) Nice to see a good relationship between two forums :)

Pre baby I would have been there like a shot. We're still recovering from the transport stages on the snow trip :eek: Hope you can get it going.

·
Boy who made the wolf cry
10,324 Posts
I spose if there will be such elite company, I might be able to stray up the Hume for another fun-filled weekend!!

Todd

·
Boy who made the wolf cry
10,324 Posts
I was hoping to bring the cobra along on my own:D
That would be some serious fun;)

Nah, mini all the way!!

Couldn't afford the damn petrol in the cobra!!

Todd

·
saving the world
2,896 Posts
Mini2v said:
Also, given your likes for Golfs etc,. I wonder if anyone knows the silver Golf GTI?? on P plates that was being driven briskly along the M2 in Sydney on Saturday evening (early) :D :D :D We had a little fun.

Vic
I know the car - has a custom number plate but I forger what it is, and 18" BBS wheels. Nice looking car, and I played with him one night on the M2 also, but the traffic prevented us from having any real fun :(

1 - 20 of 135 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.