MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
Newbie here, had my Cooper S Checkmate couple of months now, what a great car!

Decided to do a few mods; Lohen 210, Miltek catback etc, dealing with companies recomended by this forum so far I've received excellent service from Lohen and Newministuff.

Now the bad bit.
Ordered a Sprint Booster from Minimania on the 17th of this month my credit card was processed on the 19th I emailed them for an idea of delivery, no reply. Rang them on the 22nd and was told Sprint Booster would be dispatched the following day.
Emailed them yesterday as not received, no reply.
I realise its only 9 days from ordering but I've had my credit card charged and paid £8.00 for 'Special Service' delivery. Not impresed...

Anyone else had problems with Minimania

·
dyno-mite, might not....
1,037 Posts
i think adam is the real "007" as he dissapears every now and again for a few days, sure he will be back soon and normal service will resume, i know its a pita waiting for stuff, so hang on in there

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
After contacting Minimania USA I've finally had a response!

Quote:
<I have tried with our suppliers twice to get an update from them as to the expected delivery date - the boosters come from Greece I believe and they are awaiting delivery themselves
Due to the delay and your obvious need in a hurry I have credited back your card details>

So why was money taken from my Credit Card when no idea of delivery could be given and why was I told 'Sprint Booster would be sent tomorrow' (on the 22nd of Sept)

Thanks Minimania for wasting my time!!!!

·
Nearly there
3,142 Posts
I got the ronseal treatment with Minimania.........

I ordered a supercharger pulley removal tool on Monday lunchtime and it was at my house for Wednesday morning! :D

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
To an extent we are reliant on suppliers supplying when they promise,in this case next day ,the reality is they didnt have stock and there is a lead time - It is becoming more common now for suppliers to reduce stock levels ;and manufacturers to reduce production ; probably as a result of the "credit crunch"

·
PowerSteeringPumpActivist
8,410 Posts
I have absolutely nothing but high praise for Adam and MiniManiaUK - he's been an absolute champion of customer service with me straight from day one.

I ordered some Koni FSDs, but unfortunately had one shock absorber start leaking (I confirmed this with two independent garages). I relayed this information to Adam and he instantly took up my case with Koni and fought very hard for my warranty on the shocks to be honoured by the manufacturer. When there was some difficulty, he simply got me a new shock out of his own pocket to make sure I got a replacement shock absorber.

I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to send more custom Adam's way - his after-sales service is amongst the very best I've known.

All the best,
Andrew.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
To an extent we are reliant on suppliers supplying when they promise,in this case next day ,the reality is they didnt have stock and there is a lead time - It is becoming more common now for suppliers to reduce stock levels ;and manufacturers to reduce production ; probably as a result of the "credit crunch"
What a pity you couldn't find the courtesy to spend a minute on the phone and let me know that!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts