MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

So on sunday night i ordered a sprint booster from minimania, so on tuesday when it was due to come nothing did, after trying to call it is impossible to get hold of them having tried numerous times every day oh and i sent an email.

No money has been taken out my account neither any pending to come out after speaking to bank, so all i want to do is find out what is going on i couldnt care if they dont have them in stock but would be nice to just be able to speak to someone.

This is aggrevating as i now dont know whether to order it elsewhere as they have my payment details but as stated above i cant get hold of anyone so i cant even cancel this i just dont want to end up paying twice!

So just want to know if anyone could shed any light on this? Are they still running business as per usual?

Thanks in advance guys
J

·
Registered
315 Posts
from past experience there's a lady who answers the phones, (always the same one from what i can tell) and if it's adam you need she'll give you his mobile number. maybe you've been unlucky? try calling again???
usually you'll get an email when something's due to be delivered or money's being taken.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Turns out they are currently moving premises(should still have someone to answer phones or at least have a answer machine) , all been sorted now and adams a great help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts