MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, guess it's time for me to go to bed. I had just typed up a list of the 10!!! MINIs I spotted today taking my daughter back up to college and I accidentally hit a wrong key and plooey, gone.

Anyhow, If any of you were on I84, Mass Pike, 495, I95 (NH & ME) today and saw a HB/W MCS, here's my belated wave (HI !!!!!!!!!!) because of weather and my daughter (who is not a miniac and thinks my waving is dorky). I usually only see one or two Minis at the most on my trips up and back.

Seeing all those lovely minis made the nasty driving weather bearable. :D

·
drive it like i stole it
837 Posts
I was on those roads this weekend, didn't see you though. I did see a silver mini in rockport me. the day after thanksgiving. Also a red one in Augusta me. she gave a great wave in return.
mini !!!!! meep meep !

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I saw (in no particular order and I don't remember them all)

Coopers: all black (in NH), LY/W in ME at toll plaza, red/white (in MA and CT, several times, maybe the same car?)

Ss: BRG in CT on I84, red/white on 84

Unknown if Cooper or S: Silver/B on Mass Pike, Indi blue on 495, possible HB/W & stripes (oooo, a cousin) on 495

I can't remember now but there were a couple of others. I was sure of 10 different ones.

·
Registered
566 Posts
I was there...

Left Albany, NY to come back to Maine early Sunday morning, and went on all the above roads. Only spotted one MINI quickly going the other way....

"Mick" is DS / B MCS--pink flamingo in the window, MINIs on Top decals on rear passenger windows. I usually go to family in NY every school vacation and come back at the end.... Where is your daughter going to school and where do you live? Sometimes I make a quick trip down for a long weekend and would enjoy the company...PM me...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts