MINI Cooper Forum banner

Mini's spotted on chavscum.com!!!!

4K views 36 replies 25 participants last post by  Humourl3ss 
#1 ·
I couldn't believe my eyes today when I caught glimpse of not 1, but 2 minis on the Chavscum website!!! :eek:

Is the mini becoming the new Nova?

Attachments

See less See more
#11 ·
nickbardsley said:
Maybe we are going to see the introduction of a burberry roof option in 2005 :eek:
that has just made me chuckle!! Got visions of a Daniella Westbrooks style mum and baby combo then getting into a mini convertible with Burberry pattern roof - maybe they could then colour code this into the dashboard and seats with a leather and cloth seat with the cloth in Burberry print!!!

#18 ·
nickbardsley said:
I couldn't believe my eyes today when I caught glimpse of not 1, but 2 minis on the Chavscum website!!! :eek:

Is the mini becoming the new Nova?
2 questions for you........

1 why were you looking on the site anyway :confused: :p
2 why are there 2 guys both lifting their left leg at the same time :confused: the chav dance :confused: :p

I know where that is :eek: It's Well Lane Turbo centre, just looked at their site, quite a few MINIs for sale

#19 ·
bgw said:
Not completely true, last week I saw a gaggle of Chavs gettting into a Audi TT.
Are you sure that 'gaggle' is the correct collective noun for a group of chavs?

What about:

A Buckie of chavs
An impertinence of chavs
A hoodlum of chavs
An ASBO of chavs

Anyone?

#20 ·
snid said:
errr... what's a chav, anyway?
hahaha i had to google the word! Im such a dork!
anyway as curious as i was, i checked out the site and theres a "How to spot a Chav" page.
here

Anyway they're like the "ghetto white boys" equivalent in the states.
think... EMENEM type guy chillen in the streets of east LA or Brooklyn or any other ghetto neighborhood.

does this mean that we're going to start seeing bling bling minis? low riders with the dayton rims? or those wierd paint jobs that make the car look like a bowling ball?

#22 ·
tnoy66 said:

2 why are there 2 guys both lifting their left leg at the same time :confused: the chav dance :confused: :p

I know where that is :eek: It's Well Lane Turbo centre, just looked at their site, quite a few MINIs for sale
Welll errrrr :rolleyes: I have got to keep my self entertained on a lunch time :p

My mate had his saxo tuned by Well Lane a while ago, and the consequences were dire, although I put that down to Saxo's not being their thing!

#25 ·
tnoy66 said:

I thought the same thing tnoy66 Ive seen that Impreza Wagon when ive worked in Bradford before, has a huaaaauge exhaust on it also noticed it was Well (dodgy) Lane Turbo Centre - chavs delight centre - if you look closely at the pic you can see the price ticket in the Mini's windows (they are innocent :D )
as regards burberry I saw a gold Cooper in preston with burberry roof ohhhhhhhh deeearr! :D
now where did I put the keys to my Calibra Turbo :D :D nooooooooot!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.