MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Email minispeed.co.uk about a Pipercross Viper induction kit and got a response First thing Monday morning from Steve Galloway (A personal response, not one of those automated ones)

He advised me that they had ONE more Viper in stock and would I like it. I replied back on Tuesday stating yes and that I would call back the next day and purchase.Steve got back to me and said cool. ALSO that he'd keep the remaining Viper aside for me.

So I called up on Wednesday morning and ordered. Steve had kept the Viper by his desk so it wouldn't be sold.

It arrived the NEXT day (had to be less than 24hrs after order). :D

The sealed box however had NO instructions in it. (even though I've got a group of people gonna help fit it for me, it's nice to have instructions). I emailed Steve back again and (I'm not surprised to say), soon after an email containing the instructions attached was received.

I've had Nothing but EXCELLENT service from minispeed.co.uk

If you see this. THANKS :D

·
Registered
544 Posts
I agree, I recently ordered a panel filter from MiniSpeed and received excellent service (filter delivered the next day) unlike a certain company in Essex who sent the wrong goods and still have not refunded my credit card 3 weeks later...

·
I LUV my MINI
117 Posts
Have to agree

MINISPEED Rocks....... :)

I have dealt with MINISpeed on two occassions once by email and once by phone. I recieved 10% discount on my purchase by phone when I mentioned I was a privileged member of MINI2. Steve is a top bloke & MINISpeed's service is second to none.

I ordered a Alta short shift and when it arrived I discovered the gear knob had a slight scratch. I phoned Steve up and he said it would be sorted immediately. I posted knob back & within a day of MINISpeed recieving it I got my new one. Steve even rang me at home to inform me the knob had been sent out and would arrive next day, true to his word knob arrived and was in perfect order.

Thanks MINISpeed :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
I had my suspension done by mini speed and it was done so quick and efficiently. There mail order is especially good compared to others

·
Serial Mini Hugger
87 Posts
Minispeed are amazing. I just ordered a handbrake from them and recieved it this morning, about 2 days later. I ordered shark grilles and black repeater lenses from another site and they still haven't arrived. Shows the difference in service. :p Oh, and I also paid £12 for p&p on the other site compared to £5 on minispeed!

·
Official Pimp of Mini2
4,001 Posts
Mini speed are good I got my K&N from there they was having trouble getting stock and he personally E-Mailed me every day to tell me if it had been shipped etc...
Top Bloke and a very cool company :D
Will definatley buy from them again

·
Registered
88 Posts
I was looking to buy quite a few parts from the site (Alta ariel, Alta air filter, Carbon fibre tax disc holder, etc) but forst wanted to clarify a few things regarding fitting and suitability of the ariel and air filter for 05 model cars. I emailed them on Sunday and still havent heard a thing....

I know its not a huge purchase but i still expect a reply, i also enquired about 18" Image split rims, so when the good weather comes in and i am ready to buy them, Minispeed might not be getting my wheely big purchase. (cringe!)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts