MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know how to get hold of the passport?
Just picked up my MCS and expected a 'passport' to be included in all the paperwork from the dealer. It wasn't and the dealer didn't know where to get hold of the passport.

I will be signing up to the Ministry on the MINI website, so that of course may answer my question, but any advice in meantime would be good.

Thanks

·
Registered
9,664 Posts
You could try Phoning MINI uK and get them to send you 1. I have still not recieved mine and have had 2 MINI's so far!

·
Registered
21,966 Posts
Once you have registered, I think you should receive the passport automatically - mine did take a couple of weeks to arrive though ;) . You might find that you can't register for a while until your VIN has been registered properly, as it took a couple of weeks before it would let me register :confused:

·
Riding on JCW power!
367 Posts
yeah don't worry, mine came just after the nice letter from the dealer thanking me for my purchase.........it was all rather nice really :)

·
Registered
22,101 Posts
I have been on the phone to them since June and still no passport - even after many promises its on its way!

Guess I will have to call them again tomorrow!

Paul

·
GEEEEEEEEK
9,069 Posts
mine arrived for both my mini now got the origional one when they first came out for the cooper

when we changed to the S it arrived about three weeks later

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My Ministry passport arrived today, out of the blue. The garage must have sent the details to the relevant dept.

The passport seems to have come from MINI customer information service, at Europa house, Bartley Way, Hook, Hamps, RG27 9UF. Emma Lowndes contact name.

Try there, if you have had no luck elsewhere.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts