MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
M5 Extraordinare!
6,796 Posts
Andromcs said:
Can spec the LSD, Web-spoke 17" Wheels, Convenience Package, etc.
ACK~~ I see it... i just went and checked... Poo and I dont get one. oh wells...:)

·
Registered
336 Posts
And the center armrest option (although it previously the site said it was currently unavailable but coming) is now gone. Dangit...

·
Registered
514 Posts
Weird limitations???

I tried to add the web spoke wheels w/ Sport pkg selected for an MCSC and couldn't. Thinking it was perhaps convertible spec related, I tried it for a hard top and the web spokes were still not an upgrade w/ sport pkg selected. I thought you could add them to sport pkg for an additional $800. I also noticed that if you build a hard top and choose body colored roof/mirrors you cannot select bonnet stripes. Very odd. Are these legit limitations you think, or just some bugs in the web site logic? :confused:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Does that mean the center arm rest will NOT be available? We just ordered an MCS and purposely got an after January build so we could get the arm rest....

·
Registered
514 Posts
We just ordered an MCS and purposely got an after January build so we could get the arm rest....
Ouch! That's not cool if you can't get the arm rest since there's the price increase Jan 1. But, couldn't you have always done the arm rest after the fact? - not exactly something the factory has to do. You should probably make it worth your while and add LSD if you haven't done so already ;)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Anyone have any info on the automatic headlights? Is there a switch to turn them off? The ones on my current car are ok but not great. Due to the angle of the sun, they are on nearly all winter; thankfully, there's a way to turn them off.

Also, any word on the folding mirrors? Will we get them in the US? The 2005 manual shows the button to fold them in, but we Americans sometimes miss out on some features.

Rawhyde

1 - 11 of 11 Posts