MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this have been stated elsewhere since I did not take the time to read through the threads, but my dealer stated that starting February 1st, there will be a 'build your own' feature on miniusa.com

Just another interesting thing to play with on that website. :)

·
Registered
512 Posts
Yes you do Eliseboy, but it doesn't do us Americans a whole lot of good, since the cars are different specs and the pricing is different (in both amount and currency). ;)

PigLick

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
i didnt realise that your site was set up different to ours

makes a pleasant change to have something over first before you have it over there lol :D

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rdcrdc3,
My dealer did not give me a whole lot of info, but unlike the Cooper configurator in mini.co.uk, we should also be able to pick out options and packages much like that of bmwusa.com. roll on february 1st and we'll see! :rolleyes:

rdcrdc3 said:
Did they say what it would be like? How it was going to work? I hope its like the one at smart.com.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Most of the above info is correct, however I don't think the configurator will be ready til the end of February. I'll let you know if that changes.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Speaking of the MINIUSA site - I see that they just updated it so that BOTH the price list and spec lists are now identical.

For you on-board computer fans - now listed only as a part of the Premium Pack (see other threads on the OBC).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts