MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checked MINIUSA.com and the site is down today under construction.......says there will be a new site tomorrow!!! Let's see, only 12+ hours until tomorrow (EST) :D :D

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The "Build Your Own" section is now ready and online!!! We can now configure MINIs............excuse me while I go check it out :D

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
:D :D :D

Cool!! Now even more decisions! Performance tires or all-season tires on the 17".

Interior configurator could be better. Really does not give you a good feel of the colors.

I also do not think the yellow looks right on the car. Looks right on the color chip but is much different when shown on the car.

Got to back and play!:D :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
package

Xenon lights are not listed as part of the performance package but the price is the same? The xenon lights are listed on the complete list and as a seperate item (for $500 US). Are they going to be ready or not and are they included in the package deal?

·
puckstopper
4,260 Posts
Re: package

jailed said:
Xenon lights are not listed as part of the performance package but the price is the same? The xenon lights are listed on the complete list and as a seperate item (for $500 US). Are they going to be ready or not and are they included in the package deal?
They are part of the Sport Pack for the Cooper S but not for the Cooper. On step 2 of the configuration tool, when you are adding the packages, it doesn't list xenon in the Sport Pack list, but when you get to step 3, for Xenon Headlights it says "this item is included in the combo #2: sport package you've selected" and it is indeed listed in the itemization on the right under "My MINI Cooper S". I don't think xenon was ever part of the sport pack on the standard Cooper...

I'm stuck trying to decide if I want Dark Gray Space Cloth upholstery with Panther Black interior door casing or Magnesium interior door casing...

-Ricardo

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
.............yeah, also missing DSC

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Re: package

MGB Boy said:

I'm stuck trying to decide if I want Dark Gray Space Cloth upholstery with Panther Black interior door casing or Magnesium interior door casing...

-Ricardo
Same here, leaning towards the Panther Black interior door casing...............looks better with the dash and seats IMHO

·
Registered
927 Posts
Got my Cooper configured. If I could now figure out how to print the "picture" of it :confused:

·
Moderator & Sponsor
3,758 Posts
sdmidget said:
Got my Cooper configured. If I could now figure out how to print the "picture" of it :confused:
I don't think you can print a picture - a simple list of the specs you chose and their prices seems to be all it is capable of (at this point).

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
sdmidget said:
Press print :confused: :confused: ;)
You can print of the MINI's on the Uk site :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts