MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
MINI2 No.1
42,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know I recently broke my wrist and I've been unable to drive (can't really change gear or turn sharply) for a few weeks now. It's starting to drive me insane, the novelty of being driven everywhere is starting to wear thin and I just want to take my S for a blast!

On the plus side, being the festive season I'm not getting to be "designated driver" at all, which means I can get rather jolly....

Always a silver lining.

:D

·
I can't spell
2,856 Posts
Sorry to hear about the wrist Paul...
There is a guy on our local MINI board that broke his leg. He's out of a cast now and in a leg brace...and driving his MINI! Stick shift and all :p

·
Mini Mod
9,227 Posts
For every cloud.......
Broke my arm in 3 places once, playing American Football. 2 were in the wrist.
Darned inconvenient. Had a cast from armpit to fingertips.
Tying shoes was a bi***. Used bread bags to wrap the cast for taking showers.

Didn't get to play in my State Championship soccer match. Huge bummer.

Have a cuppa cheer for me ;)

·
Registered
266 Posts
I know exactly how you feel :( :(

I waited over a year for my S and then 4 days after I got my hands on it broke my wrist. For 4 weeks I had to walk past it every day on the way to the station which was torture.

Small consolation I know but wait until the first time you drive after having the cast removed - it is like having a new car all over again !

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.