MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Silly Moo !
12,442 Posts
mmmmm lovely,

its nice for breakfast cold LOL

:D

Got to tell you this quickly, we have two friends that come over every friday night for chinese food,

we (me and my other half) will order maybe a dish of rice, noodles and maybe a curry and something else, they order two dishes of there own each plus rice etc...

They then proceed to tip their dishes of chinese onto there plates, (all of it .....) then once finished go onto our dishes for seconds ......

AND get this what ever is left over on anyones plate or in the dishes,
they take home and have in a sandwich the next morning for breakfast ! that includes noodles, seaweed, curry you name it ......

HONESTLY ..................... (there a married couple in there 30's BTW)

Oh and when we go out, we dont split the bill down the middle they pay for what they have, and we pay for what we have, (because we've got kids and we order more, they said

PMSL

:eek:

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
LEECE said:
ewwwwwwwwwwww i just ate four plums mmmmmm juicy :D
hehe, youre always eating plums :p :D

*ScottyB just finished off a big mandarine*

·
Back from the dead!
55,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sebby said:
mmmmm lovely,

its nice for breakfast cold LOL

Got to tell you this quickly, we have two friends that come over every friday night for chinese food,

we (me and my other half) will order maybe a dish of rice, noodles and maybe a curry and something else, they order two dishes of there own each plus rice etc...

They then proceed to tip their dishes of chinese onto there plates, (all of it .....) then once finished go onto our dishes for seconds ......

they take home and have in a sandwich the next morning for breakfast ! that includes noodles, seaweed, curry you name it ......

Oh and when we go out, we dont split the bill down the middle they pay for what they have, and we pay for what we have, (because we've got kids and we order more, they said

PMSL

PMSL :D :D :D Bloody hell :p

·
MINI defector
13,698 Posts
Sebby said:

PMSL

You're not talking about Leece and Marcel are you :eek: :eek: :p :D :D

·
Silly Moo !
12,442 Posts
Leece knows who they are .....

they are a strange couple lol

better not put any more incase they come across this thread one day lol ! LOL

·
jlo's little sister...
415 Posts
mmm. i love pizza. quattro formiggai is the best. or the one from pizza express with rocket on. mmmm! hooray for Pizza! :D :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
About this Discussion
63 Replies
16 Participants
ruthie
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing