MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
so after a year of planning and picking colours and 3 weeks of waiting my MINI finally arrived today. so heres a quick spec quide

its n 08 cooper in lighting blue with black roof and after market spoiler pepper pack but with sports seats and sport button, heated mirrors and washers and a spare wheel. so with out further ado heres the pics

·
t o t a l m i n i . c o m
2,758 Posts
looks well! congrats, thats my fav colour in an R56 too! :) you should come along to the mini day this sunday, good excuse to go fir a drive! lol:D

·
t o t a l m i n i . c o m
2,758 Posts
well im sure well meet you on some run over the next few months anyway! will be good to see what the R56 cooper is like compared to the R50 type! lol!:p

·
JP :-)
1,901 Posts
Which show is this Sunday?.......is it Cookstown?!!! ::eek:
Yes Barry, get the finger out and get down :p

Congrats on the new car Stevie, I have that spoiler sitting in the garage waiting to be fitted, havnt had a chance all week :rolleyes:

·
JP :-)
1,901 Posts
hey nylo it's a MINI spoiler but they don't fit it at the factory which was a pain as I had to pay to get it fitted. But it was worth it havnt seen any of them.............yet LOL
Hope they didnt charge you too much for fitting, it take approx 20mins :) bavarian wanted £100 to fit mine :rolleyes:

I havnt seen any yet either, it's a shame they dont come standard with the aero kit as it really finishes the rear of the car :cool:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hope they didnt charge you too much for fitting, it take approx 20mins :) bavarian wanted £100 to fit mine :rolleyes:

I havnt seen any yet either, it's a shame they dont come standard with the aero kit as it really finishes the rear of the car :cool:
they only charged £40 to fit it that was at JKC in coleraine (which is where I bought her)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts