MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, this is my first forum entry, just thought id get involved and get a convo going.
I own a indi blue 2001 Mini One, when i bought it it was as standard as can be, however in the few months of having it iv done quite a bit and loved every minute of it, and im surprised how easy they are to work on.
my next big investment will be new wheels (i like the cooper S split rims)
But im curious to know what things people have to there minis and get a few more ideas, most on my mods are exterior cosmetics like decals, spoiler, clear lenses, nothing major. (id put pics up but i have to post 5 entries 1st)
so if you have some amazing things to your car, have a brag on here ;)
look forward to hearing your responses.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hey everyone, this is my first forum entry, just thought id get involved and get a convo going.
I own a indi blue 2001 Mini One, when i bought it it was as standard as can be, however in the few months of having it iv done quite a bit and loved every minute of it, and im surprised how easy they are to work on.
my next big investment will be new wheels (i like the cooper S split rims)
But im curious to know what things people have to there minis and get a few more ideas, most on my mods are exterior cosmetics like decals, spoiler, clear lenses, nothing major. (id put pics up but i have to post 5 entries 1st)
so if you have some amazing things to your car, have a brag on here ;)
look forward to hearing your responses.
Welcome to MINI2 :)
You should make a thread about your One here...
http://www.mini2.com/forum/mini-one/ :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts