MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
MINI Owner!
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So finally, after months of agonizing waiting the day has finally come! :D This is my first car with a manual transmission, well, actually, it's my first car PERIOD! :cool: Needless to say, I'm quite excited. I picked it up yesterday and have already put 100 miles on it. Funnest 100 miles ever! And hey, I've only stalled it once. I'm quite glad that I got in as a manual and not CVT, becuase I'm already starting to enjoy shifting gears. I'm sure once it becomes natual to me I'll love it! As for the car itself I absolutley love it! Everything about it is perfect. I haven't a single complaint, though I've only driven 100 miles. My reverse gear seems fine, and I have no rattles... yet. I love the HK stereo and the SS+, and the Xenons... oh my, very sharp! Here's my complete spec:

Chili Red with Black roof
Black Leatherette with Black Interior
Anthracite Trim (Sadly, Anthracite Headliner was not availiable for this built month :( )
Sport Package:
Dynamic Stability Control
Sport Seats
Front Fog Lamps
Rear Spoiler
16" Alloy wheels (5-star)
Sport Suspension Plus
Multifunction Steering Wheel with Cruise Control
Chrome Line Interior
Xenon Headlights
Harman-Kardon Sound System

And, of course, the pictures:

Attachments

·
Once lost, now found..
204,985 Posts
Congrats :D

Car looks great! :)

·
MotorCityMadman
3,793 Posts
Hey! Sweet car!!! ;)

And don't fret over the Anthracite Headliner too much. I have a Jet Black with black interior and anthracite dash. I originally thought going with the Anthracite Headliner would be nice and a perfect fit, but actually, the color contrast between the black/anthracite interior and the light gray ceiling is really unique and sharp, in a coincidental sort of way since most cars try to match the ceiling cloth with the color of the interior dash. The next time you get in your MINI (probably 60 seconds from now...hehehe), take a look at that and tell me what you think. ;)

·
MINI Owner!
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's funny you said that, Cooper76, because after a few miles in my car I realized the same thing. The contrast is actually pretty nice. Basically, there's nothing at all I regret about my car's options! :D

·
MotorCityMadman
3,793 Posts
afromanbob said:
That's funny you said that, Cooper76, because after a few miles in my car I realized the same thing. The contrast is actually pretty nice. Basically, there's nothing at all I regret about my car's options! :D
Hahahaha. Yeah, at first I was going to go with the AH, as I like ALL BLACK. :blblack: :blblack: :blblack: :blblack: :blblack: However, all the test cars had the silver dash, so it wasn't a very good comparision. However, at the dealer the other day was an S with the Anthracite dash and light gray headliner. It was then that I noticed the brilliant contrast and how it really highlights the whole inside of the vehicle. Enjoy your new MINI!!! I get my first taste tomorrow at pick-up!!! :p :D :blblack: :blblack: :blblack:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts