MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone

We've been using a Quinny Zapp and Maxi Cosi Cabrio for a few months now and it's been brilliant. However, as our wee guy has grown out of the Maxi Cose we found the normal Quinny Zapp seat to be too upright. Meaning that his head falls forward when sleeping. I found the Zia, etc mentioned here, but on further searching found the Moon Kiss & Fit strollers from Germany.

As anyone seen, used or heard about these strollers. I think they're produced by a company called Babywelt. Have a look at one here on ebay, it looks very interesting, similar size to the Zapp but with reclining seat (I think) and storage pockets.

My German isn't very good so I'm keen to learn more about this stroller.

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
looks like the petite star zia to me just with a bumper bar and fits maxi cosi carseat.

i supose if you want a zapp style but with a reclining seat and the opption of using the maxi cosi carset as a travel system it might be worth it but to be honest i dont think that it would be worth the trubble tracking it down.......i have the petite star zia....its a great little pushchair and ok you cannt attach a carseat like the zapp but newborns shouldnt be in a carseat for more the 2hrs at a time anyway and the recline is realy easy to use.

it realy depends what you want :)

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
It is the same as the Zia4;) But the updated version that is supposed to come out next year for Petite Star, as they will have their own car seat on it, and they are also looking to have the Britax car seat on it for the UK:)

Petite Star

Products like that are designed by Chinese factories, then companies like Petite Star buy them exclusive for certain markets so UK for Petite Star, and then someone else will sign it up for other markets. I'm surprised that someone hasn't already brought that into Australia under another brand. Or sometimes you even get another factory copy it and sell it too, which I know there is a copy of the Zia out there too.

Its a fairly good basic buggy for the money but its not what I would use as the main pushchair.

·
Registered
67 Posts
the petite star web site (just google petite star) has the new zia4 which has carseat (their own petite star one) and a cocoon for newborn, both of which can fit directly onto the zia4 pushchair!

it looks great! the perfect mini compatable pushchair i would think (that is hoping the carseat fits OK?)

i hope the cocoon fits on the zia 3 wheeler as i would be a great add on for mine!

x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts