MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just so proud of it, I just have to keep showing her off...
no everyones choice of colour - but I love it!:D

Attachments

·
BarWeetGarNarWeetNinnyBon
2,598 Posts
That's the colour which was in the first MINI brochures and shown in What Car magazine

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
i happen to like the yellow
saw one at my dealers on weds and it did look great
and dodgers is fantastic too

white wheels really sets yellow off though!
;)

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
There's nothing wrong with those wheels, I mean, they look better than the 7 Hole Jobbies :) :eek: :) :)

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
AidenL said:
Smiffy, Rik,

I agree, Ive specced those 8 spoke wheels on my car, I quite like them.....I guess its different strokes.......
Im glad someone else likes them :)
I was scared of posting pictures of my car with those wheels when I get it :D :D :D

·
Wandering....
40,849 Posts
Smiffy,

We can always form an 8 spokers fan club.........maybe we will be the only members though !!

When are you getting your car? - Mines in the dealers, picking it up next Friday.....

·
MINI2 Master (Oh Wow!)
595 Posts
Rik, you need the 16" star wheels...

Rik,

Indeed your car is stunning, but a treat for your mini would be sweet...

I have a set of 16" star alloy wheels, with tyres. I got them with my chilli pack, but I had them taken off the day I got it to make room for the 17's. They have done 30 miles, and want to do more than sit in my garage.

They are anyone's for £400.

Let me know - [email protected]

--------------------------------
I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--------------------------------

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Build date sometime in March
In the show room 1st April
Delivery 1st May

:) :) :)

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
ELISEBOY said:
smiffy - what are you having done to have the car in the dealers for a month then?
Im having one 1 or 2 'little extras' fitted and my dealer needs a car to fill up a space in the showroom :cool: Dont worry the car will be locked so people can only dribble over it from a safe distance :D :D :D

·
MINI2 Global Moderator
4,566 Posts
AidenL said:
Smiffy,

We can always form an 8 spokers fan club.........maybe we will be the only members though !!

When are you getting your car? - Mines in the dealers, picking it up next Friday.....
Hey come on! I have 8 spokes (in white too!!!)

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Yeah but I thought you were selling them :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Wandering....
40,849 Posts
OK Monsta, we have three members now.......maybe the 8 spoke 15" club will take off.......any more fans out there??

It does make a change from the 16" 5 spokers v 17" S Spoke debate anyway !!:D :D

·
Registered
195 Posts
OK Monsta, we have three members now.......maybe the 8 spoke 15" club will take off.......any more fans out there??
I'll join :D

Think the 8 spokes look great :cool:

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
I like the 8 spokes as well.......the 8 spoked S spokes that is ;-)

No seriously the 8 spokes look great, better than the standard 15 for sure! Besides In a sense I'm just getting a bigger version of them don't yah think :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts