MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Total MINI dot com!!
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is this the most unusual coloured MCS?

talk about a custom job, oh and before any says its photochopped, it isn't! What would I have to gain by that? Oh and I can't use photoshop either:p

There have been glimpses of it before on MINI2 in other threads, but the shots were taken from a distance and through a fence.

Just thought you might like to see something a little different:)

Attachments

·
Total MINI dot com!!
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
stephen_cy_wong said:
It sure looks different:confused:
Did you see who was driving it, was it MartinL??:rolleyes:
there is a rumour that it was being prepared for a customer that needed something a little special to get his interest back into MINI and away from Fords Hairdresser cars;)

thread title edited to get his attention;)

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Well, it's certainly an expression of someone's individuality... guess they're not too worried about "resale value."

·
Total MINI dot com!!
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AmRov said:
Well, it's certainly an expression of someone's individuality... guess they're not too worried about "resale value."
maybe its not going to be up for sale at any point;);)

·
MINI2 lurker
613 Posts
hmm I can recall reading somewhere that someone (female) had the car repainted to match the colour of her handbag. Was this on bbc news ?

·
MINI defector
13,698 Posts
Would look even better with a purple roof ;) :p

Finally we've found a MINI more hideous then apple :apple: :eek: :D :D :D

·
Total MINI dot com!!
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mini_Blake said:
hmm I can recall reading somewhere that someone (female) had the car repainted to match the colour of her handbag. Was this on bbc news ?
Saw that MINI too, that was a dealer respray, at an added cost of about 4 grand, and it was a cooper;)

·
Total MINI dot com!!
50,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Martin L said:
Would look even better with a purple roof ;) :p

Finally we've found a MINI more hideous then apple :apple: :eek: :D :D :D
well if you haven't spec'ed it Dora was the next person on the list of suspects:p

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
About this Discussion
34 Replies
26 Participants
Meg
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing