MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Loves MINI2
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post that they showed the MINI Cooper on SpeedVision last night on a show called MotorVision. Any of you who get SpeedVision, did you get a chance to watch it? It was on really late (11:30) and to be honest they didn't mention anything that I didn't already know.
They were going around a (classic) mini meet somewhere and were showing a picture of what the new mini was going to look like and were asking the mini owners if they like it. Majority did! They showed a clip of the mini in disquise on the road track before it was introduced (was nice around the corners).
Although I have seen and heard all of that before, it was just nice to see the mini on the tele!

·
Registered
785 Posts
Saw that a little while ago. I'm waiting to see some Laguna Seca stuff, or something better from Europe on Motorvision, since that's where they get their stuff from generally.
Did you see the video footage Mini Magnum posted? It's good stuff at Edmunds.com down on the right under videos (if it's still there).

·
Registered
299 Posts
I just read the Edmunds excerpt and it was fascinating!!:D cant wait till the car shows up down here in Jax Florida on March 22,2002. i am even going to apply for a sales rep job!!!:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts