MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

This is my first post on the forums - hope you can help.

We received our new leased MINI Cooper D today. All seems well with the car except I can't seem to display the MPG or temperature. I can set the temperature to C or F and set the fuel comsumption to MPG but simply can't get this information on the display.

Have I missed an option??? I thought this type of information would be pretty standard.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes i'm using the left hand stalk - it simply toggles between the settings option on the top half of the display and the bottom half displaying the total mileage / auto window wipers indicator / trip miles

Looks like some option is missing - surely it displays mpg as standard??

Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Angib, I don't have the obc - however the display should show the temperature and I thought mpg. The menu options allow me to change temp from F to C but no temperature is displayed and the the same applies to the MPG - I have the ability to change the fuel consumption settings from l/100km, mpg etc. but the mpg is not displayed - could ths be a software fault??

The manual also indicates that a range will be shown when low fuel is reached in the rev counter display - so I presume some computer must be present??

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts