MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I collected my Mini One on Thursday 14/10/04 (one week early) :D :D :D
What a car !!!! :p :p have been out driving since then. I did 150 miles on the first day and went nowhere special, just going to friends and family, picked kids up from school etc.

Initial first impressions are :-
What a looker :black: :black: :black:
great handling (give me more corners and country roads)
new gear box a big improvement
Brakes are brill
inside fab particulary the chrome line interior
love the way the instrument lights dim and the follow me home lights
how :cool: :cool: is the comfort opening
made up i got the sports seats
Kids point and go cool car
adults look some point
My kids will not go in mums car
Loads of people want one now that they have seen it
:( :( car gets dirty to quick !!!!!
does anyone with a mini flash and wave in St Helens or are they all missooos
Live by the window looking at the car when Im at home
Jump at the slightest noise outside in case anyone is messing with the car
Will spend half my life looking for safe wide parking spaces
Always walk round the car on my return

Sorry I"m rambling now cannot think straight (help needed) will have to go for a drive then to halfords and then wash and wax the car then continue my Mini Adventure I think I"ve got it bad :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

GOT TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!
 

·
Mulberry Red Mini 40
2013 R55 Bond Street
Joined
·
1,067 Posts
Those symptoms you have, trust me, they get worse :D

Stick the photo's up when you get a chance. Oh, and talking of photo's Mr. Pglenning, problem getting the lens cap off is there? :D ;)
 

·
5 years with MINI ONE
Joined
·
244 Posts
m1les said:
Those symptoms you have, trust me, they get worse :D

Stick the photo's up when you get a chance. Oh, and talking of photo's Mr. Pglenning, problem getting the lens cap off is there? :D ;)

I still always check my MINI when I return to the car park :p , just to check it is o.k ;) . And I ALWAYS try and find the best car parking space ;)

m1les, you too have noticed :rolleyes: , I will update it soon :p .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,801 Posts
mendel williams said:
I collected my Mini One on Thursday 14/10/04 (one week early) :D :D :D
What a car !!!! :p :p have been out driving since then. I did 150 miles on the first day and went nowhere special, just going to friends and family, picked kids up from school etc.

Initial first impressions are :-
What a looker :black: :black: :black:
great handling (give me more corners and country roads)
new gear box a big improvement
Brakes are brill
inside fab particulary the chrome line interior
love the way the instrument lights dim and the follow me home lights
how :cool: :cool: is the comfort opening
made up i got the sports seats
Kids point and go cool car
adults look some point
My kids will not go in mums car
Loads of people want one now that they have seen it
:( :( car gets dirty to quick !!!!!
does anyone with a mini flash and wave in St Helens or are they all missooos
Live by the window looking at the car when Im at home
Jump at the slightest noise outside in case anyone is messing with the car
Will spend half my life looking for safe wide parking spaces
Always walk round the car on my return

Sorry I"m rambling now cannot think straight (help needed) will have to go for a drive then to halfords and then wash and wax the car then continue my Mini Adventure I think I"ve got it bad :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

GOT TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!
Hahaha so very very true. :D

Congrats, and enjoy :D



Veronica
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,801 Posts
scooby212 said:
congrats mate

as veronica will tell you keep a watchfull eye on those valve caps

;)


Don't even get me started................ :mad:





Veronica
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
88 Posts
I'm still smiling even when I'm not driving...... and the nieghbors think i'm mad I just dont stop washing my Mini, even done it twice in one day .... sad really sad I know :rolleyes:

I got to see the doctor make sure ive not got some sort illness
 

·
5 years with MINI ONE
Joined
·
244 Posts
bigtent said:
I'm still smiling even when I'm not driving...... and the nieghbors think i'm mad I just dont stop washing my Mini, even done it twice in one day .... sad really sad I know :rolleyes:

I got to see the doctor make sure ive not got some sort illness
Yes, I think you have MOM (MAD ON MINI's) syndrome ;) Most of the MINI2 users do suffer from this too :D :D
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top