Votes: 40 95.2%
  • My car suddenly died when motoring

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Other problems when driving, due to MTH

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
I have more concerns with the fact that I have paid for an MTH tune but have had no response or replies from the company despite emailing and there is no phone number to call! A simple " we have received your programme and will respond within X days" would give me great comfort...

· Registered
15 Posts
Its arrived!!!!!!!!

Got my updated programme from Franz on Sunday night! Loaded it up but couldnt test it as the bloody Nike fun run meant that the streets around SE16 were closed!!

Franz has 800 back orders to get through! Poor b&*gger!

· Registered
15 Posts
I had exactly the same experience-BUT-after a second drive and a few miles of varied traffic conditions I can now really feel the difference on my Mini One. Whereas before it wouldnt rev through the range-now its zings through to 5000rpm with a distict step up at 3000 revs.

It seems that the car's ECU needs to "learn" the new codes-The same experience is reported in Go Mini Magazine. Some tuning company found that it was only after a couple of journies that people really begin to feel the difference.

There is a rolling road day next Sunday which is on the pistonheads website and I am really tempted to go along to check the difference.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.