MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Addicted to Speed!!
4,865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from a good blast around my local roads and now the MINIs covered in mud (bloody farmers!!).
Just before I clean it ... again ... doesn't the MINI come over all macho-looking when covered in mud ...... or have I completely lost the plot now?? :rolleyes: :p

PLEASE BMW .... RALLY THIS CAR NEXT YEAR!!! :D

ps Glad I bought the rubber mats!

·
MINI2 Global Moderator
4,566 Posts
I have to agree, MINI looks like a real beast when caked in mud, especially rally-esque when you have mudflaps fitted.. :D

·
Registered
272 Posts
nah sorry i hate getting it dirty, that means i have to clean it again :p anyways silver and mud isn't that bad eh R1???

·
Registered
632 Posts
no plot lost . . .

R1 said:
Just got back from a good blast around my local roads and now the MINIs covered in mud (bloody farmers!!).
Just before I clean it ... again ... doesn't the MINI come over all macho-looking when covered in mud ...... or have I completely lost the plot now??
Nah! you`ve not lost the plot R1 - I`ve often considered that some cars look b*****y marvellous wearing a coat of mud or dried-out road muck.

(As long as the lights are clean and the number plates legible.)

Shows they`ve been there. Done it!

And are not just a pretty face!

:)

·
Registered
906 Posts
Rural Lanes

Liquid Yellow looks good in mud. White chalk residue mixed with clay looks really good.

Pheasant through headlight looks bad......

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well, mines bloody filthy and he's gonna be getting the clean of his life tomorrow morning (hangover permitting.....)

Hate this sort of weather moan moan moan....:mad:

Maccy

·
Registered
9 Posts
I was of the impression that Kylie, as a rule, wore nothing much at all.

My MINI has a dirty bum. That's all i'm saying. Ahem.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts