MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Music system
Can anyone help me with a very minor problem I have with playing music bluetoothes from my phone in a Mini Cooper s 2018 model please? It picks up the album but won’t play it all the way through, even on shuffle, just plays individual tracks on repeat. Thank you

·
Registered
2 Posts
I feel you! I have the same problem before. I thought that probably the network connection is the main reason. The network is not available to load some other songs. So you can just listen to individual tracks again and again. Sometimes your BlueTooth connection issue will cause it. But if you download your songs and transfer them to your car by USB cable, it will be better. DumpMedia Apple Music Converter helped me do that before! This problem is solved by this tool. If you listen to music on Spotify, you can use Spotify Music Converter. DumpMedia site for you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you are playing Apple Music, I think you should refresh it again or reinstall the app again. Maybe sometimes it is result in the distance you go from your own device. Instead of playing songs by bluetooth, I have used a converter from TuneSolo to save my songs from Apple Music. After getting my songs forever on my own device, I can listen to them offline whenever I want. Even in car, I can play them through USB cable. So I don't have to worry about the network connection.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey, if you use Spotify, then you can try to download Spotify music offline and then put them in your car for listening. To do that, you can use the Spotify MP3 Downloader to do that. With it, you can easily download songs from Spotify as common audios. Then you can move Spotify music to your device for listening on the go.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had this problem before. If the network connection is not good, this problem will happen. I am using Apple Music and to avoid this problem, I use AMusicSoft Apple Music Converter to convert and download my music files to MP3. So I can play my songs on my MP3 players offline. I don't need to worry about the network connection.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts