MINI Cooper Forum banner

41 - 60 of 684 Posts

·
BBMC 003
972 Posts
Wow :aargh: Puzzle looks fab Jo!! Can't wait to see her at TG this Saturday :D Did Phil do the stickers at the garage before you picked it up? Looks amazing either way!! :D Didn't realise it was March 1st already, 08 plates!! Will you have your plate back on for TG Run?

Now just a couple of weeks reading the Sat Nav handbook and you'll be set for a few...days :p

You need to update your signature & custom user title Jo. :p ;)
Should be supa-dupa-dooper now right? :p :D

·
Registered
21,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Wow :aargh: Puzzle looks fab Jo!! Can't wait to see her at TG this Saturday :D Did Phil do the stickers at the garage before you picked it up? Looks amazing either way!! :D Didn't realise it was March 1st already, 08 plates!! Will you have your plate back on for TG Run?

Now just a couple of weeks reading the Sat Nav handbook and you'll be set for a few...days :p

Should be supa-dupa-dooper now right? :p :D
Yep Phil kindly went to the garage to fit the decals :)

Not putting the private plate back on yet :p

Ive actually mastered the Nav quite well, just been using it to go to places I know, so I can see how it works etc :p

·
BBMC 003
972 Posts
Yep Phil kindly went to the garage to fit the decals :)

Not putting the private plate back on yet :p

Ive actually mastered the Nav quite well, just been using it to go to places I know, so I can see how it works etc :p
Ah wicked well they look awesome as always, good job Phil!! So I'll have to look for a different plate at TG run then? :rolleyes: :p How many miles is it saying you're getting out of a full tank?

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Jo, can i suggest to you that tomorrow, you punch in a destination you've never been to before. As you only really see how good sat nav is, when you go somewhere brand new that you don't know at all ;):nice:.

·
Registered
21,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Jo, can i suggest to you that tomorrow, you punch in a destination you've never been to before. As you only really see how good sat nav is, when you go somewhere brand new that you don't know at all ;):nice:.
Lol, yea :p But see I figured if i'd not set it right or it didnt work properly I couldnt get lost as I would know where I was ;) :p :D

The real test will be to TG next weekend :D

41 - 60 of 684 Posts