MINI Cooper Forum banner

681 - 684 of 684 Posts

·
MINI2 all the time!!
171 Posts
I was looking on MINI cherished yesterday and thought it was your old D, but wonder why its now got crown spokes on it, cus i prefered the web-spokes;), even though you still hate the thing!!

·
Registered
21,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #682
I was looking on MINI cherished yesterday and thought it was your old D, but wonder why its now got crown spokes on it, cus i prefered the web-spokes;), even though you still hate the thing!!
The webs did look much better :cool: so I dunno, though a couple of the wheels had started to go a bit funny and the rear passenger alloy was scratched on the polished rim where i'd had the tyre taken off to be patched :eek:

Oh well, i've been taken off the mailing list for the car now supposedly! Finally! :rolleyes:

·
It's now S power!!
563 Posts
Why the different reg on the pics? I think that MINI should be scrapped- It's like the MINI version of Christine by Stephen King...

·
Registered
21,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #684
I guess its the (ex)owners private plate, oddly that was the 'number' that was on my letter, typed above 'RED MINI COOPER D'...so you can imagine my suprise when I read further through the letter and it had the original 'number' printed, I almost choked on the sandwich I was eating at the time and came out with 'oh god'! Afterall its now 9 months since I handed it back!!

I wish the bugger would stop coming back to haunt me!!

681 - 684 of 684 Posts