MINI Cooper Forum banner

61 - 80 of 684 Posts

·
Dooper Driver!
104 Posts
Excellent - dig that graphic on the roof! I think the next mod to mine will be a graphic of some kind. Not sure what yet though! Hope you and 'Puzzle' have lots of fun together.

·
Registered
21,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Thank you everyone for all the comments :)

:eek: She's not even been rained on yet!! :D As the weather is so nice im off out to wash the alloys and put some sort of wax on the insides to help protect them :D

·
You've just been totalled
6,860 Posts
Im having a little play with a signature now - Its miles better than my current one or any other one I've done!

·
6,860 Posts
Do I have some competition? ;) :p :)
No doubt yours will be better :eek:;):D Im officially useless at Photoshop. I have had nothing to do so far this morning, (taxi-ing the family everywhere this afternoon :rolleyes:) so Id thought Id start by doing something I've not really tried before :) And still make a hash of it :eek::D

·
Where does that road go?
12,574 Posts
No doubt yours will be better :eek:;):D Im officially useless at Photoshop. I have had nothing to do so far this morning, (taxi-ing the family everywhere this afternoon :rolleyes:) so Id thought Id start by doing something I've not really tried before :) And still make a hash of it :eek::D
That's a good sig Ollie. :)

I'll let Jo decide if she wants to use yours first or whether she wants me to have a go.

how about adding a bit of this ??
Now that was what I was thinking. ;)

·
6,860 Posts
I'm liking that Ollie. :cool:

Think I'll leave her to use that one. You've put a lot of hard work into it. :)
Thanks very much KillerByte much appreciated :) I still think you should do one - More choice and besides, Jo might mot like mine :) :eek:

I've just written over the image on my server with a more centred 'Puzzle ... The Dooper' and its not working :confused: It'll be better in a minute hopefully :)

Makes my sig look pathetic - Which it is I suppose :eek: :p

EDIT - Text now more centered in image

61 - 80 of 684 Posts