MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I`m back here now just to remind MINI2ers that there`s a BIG birthday coming-up . . MINI2 is almost 1.

On 21st January it`ll be ONE YEAR since MINI2 put out the WELCOME sign.

Paul, is that what you were really `hinting at` in the "Happy Birthday Guys!!" thread and not your 25yrs?

;)

Better to be prepared now . . . will there be a special MINI2 cake - perhaps modelled on the winged MINI logo emblazoned with the legend "MINI2 is No. 1" ?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Presents

Are you sure about that knowing what a warped sense of humour some MINI2ers have....

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
some sums . . .

Paul_Mullett said:
I dont know what to do, but I'm looking forward to the single present from each member...

;)
Now let me see . . . .

1,284 members x the desired single present . . . ?

1284 x £12.50 = £16,050 OR one Cooper S + some smashing bits . . .

Mmmmmmmmmmm ?

·
Registered
612 Posts
How about a MINI2 Cooper Challenge car as a 1st B'day Pressie? Tenner each?

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
in mind . . .

Paul_Mullett said:
If someone wants to send me a Type-R I really wouldn't mind.

;)
Sorry Paul . . . but the one we`d had in mind slid off an icy road in Millbrook en-route and rolled into a field.

(button it R1 !)

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anyway . . .

Anyway . . . I`m not supposed to be here - but of course I`ll be looking in now and again.

What do others here think about the 1,284 x £12.50 MINI2 pressie idea!

·
Moderator & Sponsor
3,758 Posts
Re: in mind . . .

Jakx said:
Sorry Paul . . . but the one we`d had in mind slid off an icy road in Millbrook en-route and rolled into a field.

(button it R1 !)
A good wash and polish and it will be just like new. Shame about the porcine smell, though. :)

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
surely not . . . ?

BruceK said:

A good wash and polish and it will be just like new. Shame about the porcine smell, though. :)
Okay! One last time here . . veering a bit off topic MINIAC but, Bruce - I hope you`re not talking about Religiously washing and polishing ?

Paul started this T**e-* stuff here this time but now can we please get back to the . . . ?

·
Moderator & Sponsor
3,758 Posts
Re: surely not . . . ?

Jakx said:
Okay! One last time here . . veering a bit off topic MINIAC but, Bruce - I hope you`re not talking about Religiously washing and polishing ?

Paul started this T**e-* stuff here this time but now can we please get back to the . . . ?
Sure, just a really good washing to get that pig slop off of the R and it'd be good as new, right? Oh, and flip it back on it's wheels, too. :)

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
what`s happening . . . ?

I`ve just come here to draw attention again to the fact that MINI2 is fast approaching it`s 1st Birthday.

:) :rolleyes: :) :rolleyes:

·
Club Nouvelle MINI Member
55 Posts
Why it will be not edited a little sticker for the front window with a custom Mini and around writen " mini2 good guys " first annniversary

·
New MINI Severns Club
983 Posts
Jakx said:
Now let me see . . . .

1,284 members x the desired single present . . . ?

1284 x £12.50 = £16,050 OR one Cooper S + some smashing bits . . .

Mmmmmmmmmmm ?
19,711 members x £12.50 = £246,387.50 or quite possibly the best Cooper S money can buy.

ch-ching ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts