MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
new to this site, i dont actually own a mini but my girlfriend does so ive joined up to help her out with any mini info she needs... had a lil look round here and there and have already learned quite a bit... keep up the good work guys and girls...

mat.

ps hope you like nickys (my birds) mini!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Just like the Italian job MINI with different wheels! Sorry, but I agree with KillerByte about the boot stripes though.

Gorgeous! Welcome to MINI2!

What have you found out?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
thanks for the positive comments, i wasnt sure on the boot stripes at first but theyv really grown on me, my girlfriend loves them... does look almost straight off the italian job, saw it on telly the other day, only differences are the wheels and the roof (white roof in italian job iirc!!) learned a bit about oil and servicing, which tyres to go for and trying to get my bird to go for a lohen stage one!! 365 quid for up to 15bhp with better fuel consumption!! not bad at all, wish my civic was that cheap!!!

mat.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the 'bird' bit was picked up on when i showed her the thread, i think i got away with it as she was too busy looking at the pictures and being all proud of her mini (that shes called Minnie by the way)!!

mat.

·
Registered
11 Posts
if you like that then you should like this to...

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
if you like that then you should like this to...
not really into the viper stripes tbh, but i do like that exhaust... is that a standard mini cooper exhaust with a john cooper works trim piece?

mat.
ps thanks again for the comments, shes still pleased with it, needs new front suspension bushes and tyres though!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
yeah just fancied something different had bonnet stripes on my other 2... no JCW exhaust comes with the JCW works sound kit.. its lush

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
if you dont mind me asking, where do you get one of those exhausts from and how much are they?? (my birds is a little rotten!!)

thanks!!

mat.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts